Philippines Bacolod Mission

2017.09.11 Short update to my short two weeks!

Dear Family and Friends,
So a quick update. Last Last Sunday we had Stake Conference and I guess the most amazing thing about just transferring with in the Stake is that every Stake Conference you get to see EVERYONE! haha
It really was amazing last Stake Conference because I got to witness a ton of my Recent Converts all dressed up in white polos and tie getting sustainted to  receive the Melchizedek Priesthood! I had an overwhelming feeling as the Stake President said their names for them to stand up and they all looked at me and gave me a nice big smile. I can't explain the feeling. I even found out that one of my Recent Converts is now a seminary teacher! I'm just so amazed the way that the Lord has influenced their life! Anyways other then that I took so many pictures with every one after church was over it was so great. It was all-in -all a wonderful great Sunday. I hope you enjoy the pictures of that day :)
These past two Saturdays we have also had two baptisms. On the 3rd it was Jun Rey Blaco and on the 9th is was Rene Boy they are both so amazing! This upcoming weekend we have another baptism. His name is Ryan and he is seriously so wonderful!!! We met him about a month ago on my first Sunday at church in Bacolod 2nd ward. One of his best friends is Brother Rom Rom and he was a referral. He is just really great. He also has been working with us by coming to other appointments and lessons with us. :)
I love this area and I love my companion I hope to continue working hard to help the people here.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! :)
- Sis. Garrish