Philippines Bacolod Mission

2017.02.27 I got Transferred to Santa Fe

Hello Family!
So I don't have a ton of pictures but what a great couple of weeks! Tatay Ernesto got baptized on the 18th and Brother Edsan got baptized last friday! Oh boy were those some challenges to get them baptized but Satan did not win and they were baptized!!!!!
Well I finally got transferred to Sante Fe!! Haha very close to my last area which I am so glad because I LOVED MY LAST AREA!!!!!! I am so sad to be transferred! I will especially miss my doggy friend that I got to see every morning when we would go out and every night when we would go home. You all know I can't live without a animal haha so I will miss her so much but I think I sent a picture of her. I am so excited for the change. My new companion is Sister Soriano and I will be her follow up trainer... weird I feel new here but yet I will be taining... crazy. haha Well next week I will let you all know how my new area is and everything that is going on :)
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALONG!!!!!!! :)

Sister Garrish