Philippines Bacolod Mission

2017.04.02 The time is going by way too fast!!!!!!!!

Dear Friends and Family,
I am so sorry I haven't written in a while. I feel like there is no time haha and the time is going by way to fast!!!!!!!!! Well, lots has happened since I last wrote. Brother Norman and Brother Cyril got baptized and they receive the priesthood next next Sunday :) I went on exchanges with Sister Schild again and again it was so amazing! I love her so much! Sister Soriano and I started having Mutual every Friday/ Preach My Gospel class to help the ward and our recent converts. I have been having so much fun with Sister Soriano. We are a good balance for each other which is great. She's amazing and I am really blessed to have her as my companion. I love this area so much, the people are so amazing! I hope you all know I appreciate all of the letters you guys send... even if I don't reply. I print them out and read them almost everynight! I love you all and I am so grateful for all the support that you all give me!!!! Have a wonderfulllll week and enjoy some pictures :) ​

- Sister Garrish