Philippines Bacolod Mission

2017.04.10 I will be training this transfer!

Dear Family and Friends,
​Another amazing week with Sister Soriano! I swear time is just going way to fast for my liking. I love Sta Fe, everyone here is so amazing. I am so excited to see the progression in the area grow. I have already seen this area growing more and more. Today Sister Soriano will be transferring which of course I am sad to see her go but I am very excited to see what this transfer has in store. I will be training this transfer and of course I am nervous but I am extremely excited too! I heard training is a lot of fun and just overall a great experience. So of course I am so ready to experience it. I got a little practice with Sister Soriano because I was her follow-up trainer. I finished off her training and just that alone was a blast!
This week we ended up going to Concepcion and it was so much fun! It was such an amazing experience. Concepcion is a compund that is a little out of our area but it's a compound of a family that is in our area (not sure if that makes sense) haha but anyways it's a compund of about 200 people and they are all related and they all love listening to us and are searching for religion! So talk about a jack pot. They are all so amazing! We also had our amazing Recent Converts come with us. They had an opportunity to share their conversion and even helped them cook for us. It was overall an amazing experience. Although it is a crazy long and difficult walk there, it was so very, very worth it. I have had such a great transfer with Sister Soriano and I didn't want it to end!!! But I know we will be eternal friends :)
I hope you guys know that all the support is really helping me get through. I have received the most amazing packages especially from AUDREY AND JUSTICE!!!! Thank you. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!! AND CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am for the two of you!
I love you all and I hope you all have a great week! Halong! :) <3

- Sister Garrish